Publishing an article in our journal includes the stages described below:
1) Once you submit your article you will receive a reply to your e-mail within 1 week. If we fail to answer in time, we kindly request that you resubmit your article.
2) The submissions will first be read by the members of the editorial board, as well as by advisory board. The contributions that receive preliminary approval will then be edited. Any instance of a rejection of an article will be consulted with at least two members of the advisory board.
3) The papers will then be edited by the volume editors. Once you receive an e-mail with suggested corrections you will be given 3 weeks to send the article back to us. The contribution will then be sent to the reviewer.
4) Once your contribution has been reviewed, you will be informed about whether your article is to be published or not. Should the article require any corrections or alterations, you will be given 2 weeks to incorporate them and resubmit the article.
5) Volume editors will prepare the final version of an issue, which will then be proof-read and published.
We will inform you about the exact dates for specific issues via e-mail. Should any problems occur, we will approach your case individually.
32% of the submitted articles (as of March 2014).